Friday, May 28, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog

To be honest I'm kind of bored with it and does anyone really read it?
Well, I guess for today I'll put something on it. Here's the rundown.
* Today was the last day of school. We had waffles w/ homemade whipped cream and strawberries, bacon, sausage and smoothies.
*Great report cards. Very pleased!
*Tyler graduates today from the same high school I graduated from 18 years ago. His mom is in town for it. Got to visit with them last night. Also 2 of Marshall's nieces graduate and his sister got her degree last week in Cali.
*Marshall's niece Brittany had her baby! Can't wait to see her.
*We didn't get into St. George (Marshall excited). Decided to do Top Of Utah Marathon in Sept.(Marshall not excited). Here's hoping I can be ready in time.
*Helped out at an Eagle Project last weekend. David came and Samantha's friend Hanna. It was a NICU reunion for UVRMC. Brickoven after. YUM!
*Amy had a pioneer trek at school. I got to volunteer for some of it. She was so cute in her pioneer outfit (Thanks Tamra)
*Fun dance festival at school for Scott and Amy. I'm so glad I don't have to work so I don't miss these "Important" moments in their lives. Volunteered at the first grade cake walk.
*Went to lunch twice with my friend Tamra last week. Discovered Kneaders. Seriously need to go there again.
*Hiked to the Y with my kids and Tyler a while back. Dang, but I forgot how hard that climb is!
*Lots of cooking and eating. Kids are well fed. (on a side note, someone wrote in Samantha's yearbook not to get any skinnier or she'll look anorexic. Not Cool!)
*Bike riding in Provo Canyon and some hot dog roasting and smores. Marshall has a true talent for getting things where they normally shouldn't go, like 5 bikes in a small SUV and no bike rack.
*Summer's here!!

5 comments:

Mandee said...

I read! Don't be bored. It's worth the writing.

And you just "discovered" Kneaders? What?! Next time, get the triple double- the most delicious grilled cheese in the universe.

Wendy said...

You guys have been busy!How have you found time to do all that outdoors stuff with all the rain we've been having?

Good luck training for the marathon.

Carrie said...

I've heard Top of Utah is a really fun marathon. I think we're running Back to Bone in a relay this summer. Should be fun!

Anonymous said...

I love Kneaders!!! Soooo yummy! And I also love Brick Oven!! Ok let's be honest, I just love food in general haha! Good luck with the marathon training! I suck at running or I would do it with you!

Danielle said...

Keep blogging! I'm not great, or regular, at it, but I sure do enjoy reading yours when I do get around to blogging! Good luck with your marathon!! And it sounds like you guys have, as always, been up to so much fun! Love it!