Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter 2011


Marshall and I had the most miserable 16 mile run the day before and so I was pretty grumpy after that. Still, Easter was fun and I've got lots of pictures to prove it. We went to Vernal to see Marshall's great aunt who was visiting from Toronto. We woke up early and the kids got their baskets, which turned out super cute, but no pics. Scott had asked for a gun that made noise, Amy got earrings and Samantha got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.1. We drove to Vernal and went to church with Marshall's mom and then had dinner at Michelle's. She always has good food. See those earrings on Amy? They're new. But not from the Easter bunny. I told Scott the truth this year; mostly because I think the Easter Bunny is stupid, not cool like Santa Claus. He is pretty sure he now knows a secret the other kids don't know. I didn't bother telling him they all figured it out a few years ago. Scott and his cousin Anthony. They love to play, and then fight, and then play. Boys!
Samantha and my favorite baby in the whole world, Brooklyn.
Kinsley getting down to business.
Scott taking the time to smile for me before gathering many more eggs.
Amy is pretending not to pose, but I know better.
Samantha always poses.
Doing an egg tally.
The dentist has that same grin, knowing all the candy will put his kids through college.
Mitch and Kinsley. Once her hair grew in she sure looked a lot like her dad.
Never too old!
Anthony is pretty stoked. He likes Easter.
Marshall feeding Brooklyn her first pickle. Don't worry, her mom wasn't freaking out and asking who knew CPR just in case she choked!
Marshall's mom and aunt.

No comments: