Thursday, February 2, 2012

My new favorite blog

is Two Peas and their Pod. You should check it out if you like cooking. We made the soft pretzel bites, which were so good, and the twix caramel popcorn, which was so sweet that it gave everyone a stomach ache! They are actually a couple from Utah.

Samantha, Amy and I were looking at some of the older posts from our blog last week and it made me want to start blogging more. It was so fun to go back through and look at our short time in Texas, and especially the beach. They also started going through our food blog and Samantha asked me to start posting on it again. They liked reading about what we were eating and who made what. She wants to make all the food on it again and take pictures to post with the recipes. I really need to learn a thing or two about food photography before I tackle that.


No comments: