Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Break 2013 Day 4; part 1

The reason we stayed at Pismo Beach was because Marshall wanted to rent 4 wheelers and ride on the sand dunes. They have a whole area preserved that is nothing but sand dunes as far as you can see. Scott and Amy got stuck a couple of times, and Marshall went on some areas that the rest of us thought were too dangerous. He loved every minute it.

 After 4 wheeling we went out to another nature preserve for a short hike to the ocean. It was super windy and not that great, but you might as well do it and find out for yourself.
 This area is where they filmed The Ten Commandments, because there is nothing but sand.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

It sounds like you had a blast during your spring break. Troy would have probably loved doing the same things as Marshall and I would have been biting my nails watching, lol. Anyway, I loved seeing your photos! And I suppose I can try and forgive you for not waiting in Utah for my visit ;)