Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Turning 40

Scott took these pics on my iphone. The flames from the candles were awfully bright this year. I must say that I wasn't excited about turning 40, but I did make myself a great dinner. Brisket, mashed potatoes, cole slaw and cornbread. I ended it with a perfectly baked key lime cheesecake. They actually had key limes at the grocery store so it was extra yummy. I got an arm band for my iphone and new head phones that Samantha and Amy are not allowed to steal from me, and a new running outfit. That Saturday we went to Ruby River with my family. Amy and I split some prime rib and I got a cute new outfit from my parents and siblings. Everything I needed. So, even though I'm 40 I will be stylishly dressed whether going out or running. I'm running faster right now than I ever had and a lot further too, but I still don't think i'll attempt another marathon. But that's in the future. I think for now I'll just enjoy where I am.







No comments: