Sunday, May 19, 2019

Coco





Coco is 2 1/2 years old. Everyone in the family loves her, even though she is spoiled and naughty. She loves to run around outside when we cut the grass and then she gets all green. She totally needs a bath.
Amy has been in Albania for a month now. So far she loves it. She and her trainer get along really well and even look alike. She said the people in Albania are really friendly and love to talk, but aren't interested in religion. She looks really happy and I'm so glad things are going well so far. I know she'll have her fair share of tough times but I'm glad it's going well so far.

Samantha is at Weber State. She is starting all over with school. Her new major is respiratory therapy and she is hoping to get into PA school when she is finished. She wants to work in a dermatology office.

Scott is still swimming and is almost done with this sophomore year of school. He has had a good year and I hope it continues
 He is driving now which has been so nice. He just finished lifeguard training. I hope he can find a summer job. Most pools are done hiring.

I'm still coaching at HAST. I've got some good swimmers in my group right now and I am focused on trying to make them super fast. It's been fun to watch the kids I move up get faster. For the most part I really enjoy coaching

No comments: