Thursday, October 15, 2009

Amy had a birthday

last week as well and is now 10 years old. She and Samantha had a joint party on Saturday. We did the same Halloween party that we did last year. It was a blast. I'll try to get some pics posted soon. On her actual birthday, the 11th, we had cheeseburgers and ice cream cake. I was actually going to make roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy, but i wasn't feeling well. instead we had it on Tuesday and it turned out great. I even made real gravy just for Amy because she loves gravy with her mashed potatoes, but it isn't my forte so i usually skip it (i'm a butter person myself). She got new bedding and loves it, plus some curtains. Very cute. And although she is now 10 years old, she will always be Little Mimi to us. Happy Birthday Mim!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jane says....Happy Birthday Amy!