Monday, May 18, 2009

This


is what I drove from Idaho Falls to Spring, Texas. It took us 3 days. And there was a trailor behind it pulling one of our cars. I felt like throwing up everyday and I was so glad when we got here.

I snapped this picture in Loveland, Colorado. we were all still happy at that point. Our Bishop drove from Idaho Falls to Loveland and then drove back home with his wife who was visiting her mother. It was so nice of him and he put together books of road trip games for the kids. Amy especially loved playing the license plate game. For the two days that I had to drive we got 2 way radios to stay in contact and the kids loved playing with them. It was a good trip and we made it without any problems. Samantha also discovered there is an American Girl doll store in Dallas. Dallas is about 3 1/2 hours from here, so we'll have to plan a day in Dallas soon. I especially want to go to a cowboys football game in the fall. Tomorrow I think we'll be able to move into our house. I'll have to post pictures. We are leasing it with an option to buy, hoping our house in IF sells soon.

3 comments:

tamra said...

We want to come visit!!! My sister-in-law says that they have the BEST garage sales in Texas! They lived in the Flower Mound, Dallas area. Give us your new address when you are settled in.

Wendy said...

That's on big truck, How nice your bishop helped you out likE that! Good luck getting settled in the new area!

Carrie said...

I am so glad you made it safe and sound! We miss you....Mitchell has been in a very foul mood since Scott left! Can't wait to see pictures of your house and find out how the transition is going.