Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back to my old post...


It's been 14 years since we were married. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We had met in Biology class at UVSC. I was a very bad influence on him and got him to skip class a lot by taking him out to lunch. He had never had a girlfriend pay for dates so I think he was intrigued. Regardless, I am so glad that I married him. It has been quite a ride these last 14 years, not all of it good, but I am very thankful that I don't have to do it alone. Here's to the next 14!

3 comments:

tamra said...

Look at those young folks! Actually, you guys haven't really changed, aside from the hair... Not fair. Here's to the next 14 years! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! That is awesome... Look how cute you guys were... Not saying that you aren't still cute cuz you are :]

Leslie said...

I totally remember your wedding announcement and how elegant I thought it was(still do). Congrats on 14 years! You two look the same - except the hair like Tamra said. I think we all got a little less poofy as the years went by, lol.