Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cooking with Samantha

is always fun. Usually she and Amy are more than willing to help out in the kitchen if they are not playing with friends. This week, Samantha requested taco salad for dinner. We decided to fry the tortillas flat so it would be easier. Samantha thought it was the coolest thing ever and she quickly took over.

We served them topped with taco meat, cheese, lettuce, a drizzle of homemade ranch on the lettuce and guacamole. They were really good. Every once in a while, I feel like a good mom. Here she is with the finished tortillas. Not bad huh?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

yummm toco salad is one thing i do love! and makeing the shells was super fun!!!!!!!!!

Ana-Maria said...

I think that are very tasteful.You appetite me:)).I want to taste one!

Leslie said...

Yum!That girl seriously has some skills! Bring her here for a few days to cook for us and I'll teach y'all some sewing skills in exchange for some tasty grub.