Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Samantha took

these pictures. She loves to get my camera out and play around with it. She's hoping that she will be able to take a photography class in junior high. That trampoline has been the best thing we have ever bought. Amy, especially, loves it. Just like when we would go to swim meets and she would spend the entire time in the cool down pool, she spends all her free time on the tramp. It's so awesome. I am so glad the weather has started warming up.




Our neighbors have a dog, Angel, that loves to play in our yard. My kids love to play with her, and Amy even took a picture of her to school for pet day. I know, it's sad, but there is no way they are getting a pet any time soon, unless we can figure something out with Scott's allergies.

5 comments:

Ana-Maria said...

nice blog.Beautiful girl and the dog too!

Michael said...

Cute picture of Sweet Mim. You are a good photographer, Sweet Girl.

Wendy said...

The weather has been fabulous!! So how goes the house hunt? Are you still looking in Utah county?

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I've been missing so much! Are you guys still coming to Utah? I love that Sam has figured out what she loves and what her talents are and spending so much time doing that these days. Loved the Easter pics!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous you will be that close to a beach, but a Rockets fan??? I don't think that is a good idea... I can't stand them! Stick with the Jazz!